Episode 55 – Podcasting and Architecture: Josèphe Blondaut, Jakub Dvořák, Mirko Kloppenburg
The way how we communicate and learn has changed over the last couple of years. One contributing factor is podcasting (or videocasting – we are no purists over here at What’s Your Baseline?).
By now there are tons of excellent podcasts about Business Process Management, Process Mining, and Enterprise Architecture out there free of charge for you.
We thought that it was a good idea to look at this phenomenon and invited three former guests of our show who also run their successful podcasts to discuss the impact of podcasting for our discipline. Listen to our panel session with Josèphe Blondaut, Mirko Kloppenburg, and Jakub Dvořák.
In this episode of the podcast we are talking about:
- Why did they start their podcasts?
- Which hurdles did they encounter?
- Do you think podcasting is relevant for the discipline and how is their audience’s reaction?
- What were favorite moments from their podcasting days?
- What has podcasting done for you, your career, your company, and how did you see this realized and measured?
- How do you increase reach?
- What are some hard earned best practices that helped propel the success in podcasting?
- Here you can find the podcasts of our guests:
- We had all three panelists on the show before:
- These are other podcasts that we mentioned in our conversation
- And lastly the Process Mining conference that Jakub mentioned and will take place in Rome this fall
Music by Jeremy Voltz, www.jeremyvoltzmusic.com
- CP1 (Welcome)
- Echo (Interlude 1)
- Running Away (Interlude 2)
- South Wing (Outro)
Roland Woldt is a well-rounded executive with 25+ years of Business Transformation consulting and software development/system implementation experience, in addition to leadership positions within the German Armed Forces (11 years).
He has worked as Team Lead, Engagement/Program Manager, and Enterprise/Solution Architect for many projects. Within these projects, he was responsible for the full project life cycle, from shaping a solution and selling it, to setting up a methodological approach through design, implementation, and testing, up to the rollout of solutions.
In addition to this, Roland has managed consulting offerings during their lifecycle from the definition, delivery to update, and had revenue responsibility for them.
Roland is the VP of Global Consulting at iGrafx, and has worked as the Head of Software AG’s Global Process Mining CoE, as Director in KPMG’s Advisory, and had other leadership positions at Software AG/IDS Scheer and Accenture. Before that, he served as an active-duty and reserve officer in the German Armed Forces.