This show is about Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management, and how you can set up your practice to get the most out of it.
It is for newbies who just get started with these topics, organizations who want to improve their EA/BPM groups (and the value that they get from it), as well as practitioners who want to get a different perspective and care about the discipline.
Learn more about the show and read articles about EA and BPM on www.whatsyourbaseline.com.
Welcome to Season 4 of our podcast. Today we are talking about Solution Engineering, aka Presales, and what you can expect from your vendor’s solution engineers (vs. their consultants).
In this episode of the podcast we are talking about:
- What is a Solution Engineer?
- What is their primary job focus and their scope of work and process?
- What are Consultants (and are they different from Solution Engineers)
- What are the required skill sets for Solution Engineers (and Consultants)?
- How to work with both – when to contact, what info they need, and what to expect.