Episode 35 – Facilitating process discovery and design sessions
Welcome to another episode of our podcast. Today we are talking about what to do before, during, and after process discovery and design sessions.
In this episode of the podcast we are talking about:
- Before the session
- Identify what to change/purpose
- Identify who to invite
- Create strategic alignment
- What to prepare
- During the session
- How to structure a business architecture (process discovery)
- How to start the session (facilitation)
- Structure of design sessions
- Follow-up sessions
- After the session
- Clean up of models and sharing with participants
- After the final session
- After publishing
Ep. 35 – Facilitating process discovery and design sessions – What's Your Baseline? Enterprise Architecture & Business Process Management Demystified
- In this episode we made some references to previous episodes
- Article about Frameworks, Methods, Notations, and Reference Content
- Two articles about how to structure your business processes / architecture – part 1 and part 2
Music by Jeremy Voltz, www.jeremyvoltzmusic.com
- CP1 (Welcome)
- Airplane Seatbelt (Interlude 1)
- Wish You Knew Me (Interlude 2)
- South Wing (Outro)
Roland Woldt is a well-rounded executive with 25+ years of Business Transformation consulting and software development/system implementation experience, in addition to leadership positions within the German Armed Forces (11 years).
He has worked as Team Lead, Engagement/Program Manager, and Enterprise/Solution Architect for many projects. Within these projects, he was responsible for the full project life cycle, from shaping a solution and selling it, to setting up a methodological approach through design, implementation, and testing, up to the rollout of solutions.
In addition to this, Roland has managed consulting offerings during their lifecycle from the definition, delivery to update, and had revenue responsibility for them.
Roland is the VP of Global Consulting at iGrafx, and has worked as the Head of Software AG’s Global Process Mining CoE, as Director in KPMG’s Advisory, and had other leadership positions at Software AG/IDS Scheer and Accenture. Before that, he served as an active-duty and reserve officer in the German Armed Forces.