Episode 43 – Process management for small organizations: Adi Klevit
What are the needs of a small business compared to a larger one? Can they use the same approaches for process improvement and business process management? Shall they use the same tools?
This week we are speaking with an expert on this topic (and also a small business owner herself – Adi Klevit. Adi is running her own firm that has specialized on helping small organizations with process documentation/process management and helps them to create the consistency that they need … just like larger organizations. She also runs her own podcast on that topic called “Systems Simplified Podcast”.
In this episode of the podcast we are talking about:
- Adi’s background
- Why doing processes for a small organization?
- Sales of “process” to small organizations (vs. large organizations)
- Processes start with a “Why” and change management is important
- Uses of process documentation in small orgs
- Where to start when beginning the process journey? What is her approach to mapping?
- How to make sure that the process documentation is used?
Ep. 43 – Process management for small organizations: Adi Klevit – What's Your Baseline? Enterprise Architecture & Business Process Management Demystified
- We covered the topic of org change management a couple of times here on the podcast, but mentioned the episode with Jehane Adam.
Music by Jeremy Voltz, www.jeremyvoltzmusic.com
- CP1 (Welcome)
- Vacation (Interlude 1)
- Wind will blow (Interlude 2)
- South Wing (Outro)
Roland Woldt is a well-rounded executive with 25+ years of Business Transformation consulting and software development/system implementation experience, in addition to leadership positions within the German Armed Forces (11 years).
He has worked as Team Lead, Engagement/Program Manager, and Enterprise/Solution Architect for many projects. Within these projects, he was responsible for the full project life cycle, from shaping a solution and selling it, to setting up a methodological approach through design, implementation, and testing, up to the rollout of solutions.
In addition to this, Roland has managed consulting offerings during their lifecycle from the definition, delivery to update, and had revenue responsibility for them.
Roland is the VP of Global Consulting at iGrafx, and has worked as the Head of Software AG’s Global Process Mining CoE, as Director in KPMG’s Advisory, and had other leadership positions at Software AG/IDS Scheer and Accenture. Before that, he served as an active-duty and reserve officer in the German Armed Forces.