Episode 41 – Organizational Change Management: Jehane Adam
If you have listened to a couple of podcast episodes you know that we are true believers in that the biggest “problem” in any architecture, BPM, or Process Mining project is not the technology or the processes and other architecture views – it is the people! Getting people along with your change is the hardest thing to do and therefore we are happy to revisit the topic of Org. Change Management on a semi-regular basis.
Jehane has worked as a Change Management and Business Transformation lead for over 15 years working on large multinational projects in multiple industries including financial services, consulting, manufacturing, sports and entertainment, healthcare, transportation and the public sector. She likes to focus on helping clients to drive lasting change and to support teams in working better together while achieving their aims.
In her down time, Jehane enjoys coaching, reading, continuously learning and spending time with her tribe in relaxing environments like the spa…
In this episode of the podcast we are talking about:
- Jehane’s background
- Evaluating what you actually need to make org. change management real for your audience
- The five “Whys” and the “WIIFM” (What’s In It For Me?)
- Meet people where they are, not where you want them or need them to be
- Questions to ask when making a change
- How to create a compelling story
- Setting up for successful adoption
- Partnering effectively with change managers
- Common mistakes
- What makes a good Org. Change Management professional
You can reach Jehane via LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jehaneadam/.
Please reach out to us by either sending an email to email@example.com or leaving us a voice message by clicking here.
Ep. 41 – Organizational Change Management: Jehane Adam – What's Your Baseline? Enterprise Architecture & Business Process Management Demystified
- We mentioned the previous strategy episode (with Dan Marquez), which can be found here: whatsyourbaseline.com/episode40.
- Value Proposition Design: https://www.strategyzer.com/books/value-proposition-design
- Net Map technique: https://netmap.wordpress.com/about/
- Jehane was so nice to share two graphics with us that she uses in her change efforts 🙂
Music by Jeremy Voltz, www.jeremyvoltzmusic.com
- CP1 (Welcome)
- Wurly (Interlude 1)
- RakeBeatChorts (Interlude 2)
- South Wing (Outro)
Roland Woldt is a well-rounded executive with 25+ years of Business Transformation consulting and software development/system implementation experience, in addition to leadership positions within the German Armed Forces (11 years).
He has worked as Team Lead, Engagement/Program Manager, and Enterprise/Solution Architect for many projects. Within these projects, he was responsible for the full project life cycle, from shaping a solution and selling it, to setting up a methodological approach through design, implementation, and testing, up to the rollout of solutions.
In addition to this, Roland has managed consulting offerings during their lifecycle from the definition, delivery to update, and had revenue responsibility for them.
Roland is the VP of Global Consulting at iGrafx, and has worked as the Head of Software AG’s Global Process Mining CoE, as Director in KPMG’s Advisory, and had other leadership positions at Software AG/IDS Scheer and Accenture. Before that, he served as an active-duty and reserve officer in the German Armed Forces.